Recent Posts

Sunday, June 12, 2011

To face my wife with breast cancer ...

A few days later, biopsy results came out. Breast cancer has been confirmed. I am almost afraid to tell his wife. In order to dilute the bad news, I presented a bouquet of roses to his wife in time, I knew it was her favorite flowers. And seize the opportunity that she said: "Anyway, I'll always love you." Beautiful flowers may be rendered, may be infected with eachother my wife's face filled with happiness!
When I was holding her hand, I felt the warm current in the transmission, as the strength of our common fight disease, into the courage of her life. One day I accompanied his wife to the hospital radiology department to do cT, because no appointment is good, toss in the hospital for nearly 3 hours, get home late, my wife's hand holding the line facing the moonlight stumbled: "You see, we walk holding hands, as if time went back to love. "
I often think about their breasts will be removed, she is being caught in the endless troubles. I comfort: "I love you man, not your breasts." I was attracted unexpected burst of Thunder Fury: "You say so. If doctors remove your penis, you will feel better you? "Did I say something wrong? I was just to comfort you! distraction heart grieved, I went to the big consulting medical experts in psychology. Professor Liu said that you did not do anything wrong, but at this particular moment of his wife, the husband's need to understand.
Carefully selected treatment program, saved his wife's breast. However, post-operative chemotherapy made her lose a hair. To this end, I accompanied his wife to pick a wig. Taken the trouble to try to help his wife over a variety of styles of wigs, and finally selected a bright brown wig, exactly like her usual style, makes her look more like themselves. At first, she is extremely embarrassing to the bald, always wearing a wig, even when we are making out well. Finally, I motherhood said: "For your husband, so no need to see outside. Exposing the eggs a lovely big head, back it seems quite the exotic!" She finally took off the wig, like an elegant aliens. However, this step can go head exposed, the number of wives to overcome the psychological barrier ah!
Now, his wife's breast cancer has basically recovered. We do not have the initial panic, but rather the face of life's cool and calm the storm. His wife said, you're my "gold partner"!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More